Sunday, November 20, 2011

THANKS RUDY!

Well, Well, Well... Here we are again, I'm writing my blog entry and Bronco fans are going absolutely crazy. The Broncos getting an impressive come from behind win this week against the Jets, and who else but the future Pope EEERRRRR Rudy, EEERRRRR Tim Tebow leading the game winning drive and capping it off with the winning touchdown run. I have clearly stated that I do not think this kind of offense can work long term in the NFL and I still believe that, but for the time being this has been amazing.

I have tweeted, said on Overtime, Monday nights 7-9 mnt on gomilehigh.com (Shameless plug) that the NFL is big boy football and the draw read/option offense will not work and I thought that a Rex Ryan ran defense would have shown us just that. I was wrong, even the big fella himself seemed to be confused as to how it was still working. Rex Ryan giving the ol MJ shoulder shrug during the game Thursday evening, I couldn't help but laugh when I seen him throw his hands up in frustration. Mr. Ryan, welcome to my world... Myself along with several others in the Denver area have no idea how this is still working.

All though I still DO NOT believe that this young man is a long term NFL QB, I do believe that  a lot of people can learn something from Tim Tebow, myself included. He truly has a positive mental attitude and lets nothing get in his head or distract him from his goals. If we could all take that approach to our daily lives and set short term goals even just daily goals, and not quit or make an excuse as to why we can't achieve them, we will all be in a better place. So for carrying himself in this manner I would like to thank Mr.Tebow for shedding some light on the fact that if you work hard enough and stay focused on what you want unbelievable things can happen.

With life changing everyday and Thanksgiving coming this week, I ask that each of you take the "Tebow" approach to life this week, and no I don't mean dropping to a knee and praying randomly. I mean be grateful for what you have and appreciate the challenges that God has laid down for you, because one day we will be looking back saying I wish I would of done something different and maybe things would of turned out different. Well this is our time and it's your life so make what you want of it, a saying that my Mom has had posted in her kitchen for years says it all, and I hope if you take anything from this blog its this. "If God brought you to it, he can bring you through it."   I'll keep that in mind as I am out MAKING MY OWN LUCK, I hope you 'll do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment