Monday, November 7, 2011

We are not the same, I am a martian!

My name is Joshua Dover and I pride myself on not being just another guy. I have seen all of my life, peers, family members, friends, all settle for just being average. Being able to get by as long as you have food for your family and a roof over your head seems to be something my generation has become OK with! Something that I find absolutely crazy, do not get me wrong I know that it is hard and that not everyone has an equal opportunity to achieve their goals. "Gotta have money to make money" it's so true.

With that being the way it is in our country, we all have one similar opportunity. Every day you open your eyes to start the day your given another 24 hours to make the most out of that day, some not even fortunate enough to make through those 24 hours. So my intentions is to make my life and the life's of those who I love the best it can be, every single day. I hope I can do that for those of who decide to read my posts and I look forward to interacting with each and every one of you. I will write a lot about sports and my take on sports but I wanted to start by telling you where I'm coming from.

With that said today marks the 20 year anniversary of Earvin "Magic" Johnson announcing to the world that he was HIV positive, take a second today to appreciate your life!      

No comments:

Post a Comment